After being AWOL for a couple weeks, I am finally catching up on my blog stuff. I found out that I was nominated for the Leibster Award by Karen @ Nada Nada Limonada. So most of you are probably wondering what the Leibster Award is (don’t worry I didn’t know what it was either.) The Leibster award is given to new and up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. The award is passed on to other bloggers that fit the criteria to help spread the word.
Here are the questions that Karen has created:
– Your favorite store to shop for clothes? Aeropostale
– A place you’d love to travel? Fiji
– Last book you read? Reflected in you by Sylvia Day
– Mountains or ocean? Ocean
– When did you start blogging? June 10, 2012
– Something you’re looking forward to? Finishing grad school and getting my Masters!
– Best road trip you’ve taken? Random trip to Toronto with my family
– Last movie you saw in a theater? Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows
– Summer or Winter? Summer!!!
– Something you want to accomplish? I want to be successful in my business and make my family proud =)
– Best gift you’ve ever received? My Louis Vuitton handbag that my hubby bought as a wedding present
11 Random Facts:
1. I love anything having to do with owls and monkeys
2. I’m obsessed with the color pink
3. When I smile my eyes close
4. I’m secretly jealous that my daughter says “Dada” and not “Mama” (she’s almost 2!)
5. I’m in love with Matt Bomer (actor from the show White Collar)
6. I love to bake
7. I love the smell of a freshly brewed cup of coffee
8. I’m nostalgic
9. I like to see the good in people
10. I collect pens
11. I have an addiction to yarn
So here are my nominees:
The Pin Junkie
Inspired Honey Bee
So Sew Mama
The Linden Life
Here are your questions if you are up for the challenge:
1. What is your favorite book of all time?
2. Cake or ice cream?
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. What was the last thing you ate?
5. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
6. What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?
7. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 2 things would you want to have with you?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. What is your favorite season?
11. What is one thing that you currently cannot live without?
I hope that you enjoy these questions and just have fun with them!