Mother’s Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate than to give that special woman in your life a homemade gift that is made with love. I’ve put together my top five favorite Mother’s Day crafts that I found on Pinterest:
1. Modge Podge Hand Print Canvas – Anna @ My Life and Kids
2. Easy Confetti Tumblers – Radical Possibility
3. Mother’s Day Card – Plucking Daisies
4. Paper Tulips – Craftideas.info
5. Mother’s Day Clothespin Project – Craft Junkie Too
If you’re interested in a couple of free printable Mother’s Day projects, you can always check out these that I posted yesterday:
Hope you enjoy these adorable Mother’s Day projects. I think the mommy in you life would be amazed if presented with a wonderful handmade gift filled with love and thoughtfulness.