This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of P.F. Chang’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
I don’t get to go to P.F. Chang’s too often but when I do I’m never disappointed. That’s why I can’t wait to try their new Winter Seasonal Menu. The new menu includes six new dishes and two new desserts and drinks. Here’s what they are offering:
• Orange Ginger Beet Salad—Sliced red and gold beets mixed with fresh oranges and tossed with honey-ginger dressing, finished with crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts and daikon sprouts. (Wine Pairing: Frog’s Leap Sauvignon Blanc)
• Shanghai Waldorf Salad—Fresh chopped kale, endive, radicchio, crisp apples, grapes, celery, grape tomatoes and candied walnuts tossed in a light miso-lime vinaigrette. (Wine Pairing: Estancia Pinot Grigio)
• Chili Shrimp Bao—Asian-inspired “sliders.” Warm, pillowy bao buns filled with Bibb lettuce, chili-marinated shrimp, pickled daikon, carrots and cucumber topped with tamarind-chili sauce. (Wine Pairing: Mer Soleil “Silver” Chardonnay)
• Firecracker Chicken—Savory and spicy hoisin-glazed chicken breast, wok-fired with pineapple, Chinese broccoli, Asian mushrooms, Fresno peppers and dried chilies. (Wine Pairing: S.A. Prum “Essence” Riesling)
• Red Wine and Pepper Braised Beef—Red wine and black pepper sauce wok-tossed with marinated flank steak, sliced potatoes, broccolini, Napa cabbage, grape tomatoes and Fresno peppers. (Wine Pairing: Alamos Malbec)
• Miso Glazed Salmon—Broiled and served with grilled baby bok choy and cool julienne daikon radish in a warm savory broth. (Wine Pairing: Tozai “Living Jewel” Junmai Sake)
Desserts and Drinks:
• Chocolate Raspberry Wontons—Handmade, crispy wontons with a creamy chocolate-raspberry filling, dusted with powdered sugar, served with chocolate and raspberry sauces, fresh raspberries and mint.
• Sweet Vanilla Cream Wontons—Handmade, warm and crispy wontons filled with vanilla cream cheese, dusted with powdered sugar, served with vanilla and raspberry sauces and fresh mint.
• Crimson Spritzer—Plymouth Gin and Luxardo Cherry Liqueur with marasca cherries, fresh lime juice and muddled kaffir lime leaves, topped with Mumm Napa Brut.
• Red Goose Martini—Grey Goose Vodka shaken with POM Wonderful pomegranate juice, Thai basil leaves, fresh ginger and lime juice.
All of the dishes sound so good and really fresh and seasonal. I really can’t wait to try the Firecracker Chicken because I love spice. It’s definitely something that is right up my alley. I would also really like to try the Miso Glazed Salmon because I love salmon. The salmon with veggies and broth sound really good on a cold day. I also can’t wait for the desserts, which is my favorite part of any meal! P.F. Chang’s is also encouraging everyone to toast to 2014 with one of their delicious new cocktails. I can’t wait to toast to a sucessful year filled with health, love, and prosperity.
If you’re looking to go out tonight for dinner, hurry on over to P.F. Chang’s and try this delicious menu before the season changes. For a limited time only, get $10 off your $40 purchase when you visit P.F. Chang’s website. For more about P.F. Chang’s Follow @pfchangs on Twitter and Follow P.F. Chang’s on Pinterest.