Title: Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves – 15 Pretty Projects
Published by: Martingale
Photographs by: Brent Kane
Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves – 15 Pretty Projects contains fifteen gorgeous crochet hat and scarf patterns from several different designers. Plus, at the end of the book, there is a wonderful section of useful information. There is information about yarn weight, hook sizes, and even a glossary of abbreviations. Here is what is included in the contents of this book:
- Flame: A sassy red scarf with a long, beautiful fringe. Made with Tutu from Moda Dea in color 3278 Geranium (discontinued.)
- Silver and Gold: A fancy scarf with a ribbed seaweed pattern, perfect for men, women, boys, and girls. Made with Wool-Ease from Lion Brand Yarn Company in colors 301 White and 153 Black.
- Moonlight Romance: A gorgeous and sparkly lover’s knot scarf. Made with Brilliant from Paton Yarns in color 3005 White Twinkle (discontinued.)
- Grace: Beautiful, soft shells with a delicate trim. Made with Bollicine Maxi from Cascade Yarns in color 31.
- Lovely Lace: A beautiful and charming openwork scarf with a fine lace pattern. Made with Wool-Ease from Lion Brand Yarn Company in color 148 Turquoise.
- Rings of Flowers: A beautiful scarf made with lightweight ribbon yarn in join-as-you-go rings. Made with Choo-Choo from Crystal Palace Yarns in color 2742 (discontinued.)
- Windy City Chicago: You will definitely want to hold on to this beautiful hat and scarf combo on a windy day. Made with Wool-Ease from Lion Brand Yarn Company in color 232 Wood.
- Rodeo Drive: A gorgeous granny square hat and scarf set that would be beautiful in any boutique. Made with Astra by Patons in colors 2225 Crayon Red, 8714 Mango, and 2210 Deep Pink.
- Paris: A dressy, warm and elegant scarf and hat set. Made with Plush from Red Heart in color 9907 Red.
- Marseille: A beautiful, artsy scarf and hat set. Made with Mikado from Crystal Palace in color 7297.
- Sea Treasures Stole: A gorgeous open-shell stole with a sea-fan design center and scallop-shell edging. Made with Lace Mohair from Karabella Yarns in color 165 OR Merino Lace from Skacel in color 729.
Here are a few of the projects that you will find in this book:
Sea Treasures Stole (my favorite!)
These beautiful crochet scarf and hat patterns are great for anyone of any skill level. Each pattern offers finished measurements, a list of materials, and gauge.
You can purchase Easy Crocheted Hats and Scarves – 15 Pretty Projects from Martingale for $12.99 for the printed version + eBook or $7.99 for just the eBook.
I hope you will purchase this great book and try out all of the projects! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!