Have you subscribed to I Like Crochet Magazine yet? They always have a TON of amazing patterns by some of your favorite designers in each issue. The latest issue of I Like Crochet, the February issue, is now available for download on your iPad and Desktop with 30+ patterns for you to enjoy.
Spread the love this Valentine’s day with our hand-picked collection of sweet Valentine’s Day patterns including Cozy Heart Legwarmers and Lace-Trimmed Sweetheart Cards. Let rose tint your world with blush-colored Dusty-Rose Fingerless Mitts and our vibrant Cherry Tart Cowl and accessorize in elegance with majestic winter wearables. Learn how to master the spike cluster stitch and then warm up with the Wheel of Fire Shawl in our elemental shawl series feature. Plus, explore cozy winter essentials like the Azure Bobble Headband, the Frozen Crystals Pillow, the Scraptastic Log Cabin Blanket and more.
This month’s features include:
- Learn the secrets to crocheting the crossed cable stitch.
- Spread the love with 30+ patterns.
- Explore our new elemental shawl series with the Wheel of Fire shawl.
- Make some of the most downright darling baby patterns ever.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Owl Candy Keeper by Tamara Kelly
- Dainty Heart Motifs by Andee Graves
- Plum Pudding Shawl by Tamara Kelly
- Lime-Trimmed Cardigan by Susanne Visch
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine on your iPad or Desktop!