I love to crochet things for my home and one of the things that I would really love to do is make a few rugs! Crochet rugs are great because you can create a custom piece for your home for not a lot of money. Here are a few great patterns that are absolutely beautiful and inspiring!
- Little Waves Crochet Rug by Moogly – This beautiful striped rug has such a great texture and would be great for a bathroom or kitchen.
- Sweet Tart Free Crochet Rug Pattern by Stitch 11 – A colorful and easy rug pattern that would be great for a kid’s room or any room in the house!
- Crochet Round Rug by Look At What I Made – A simple and versatile rug that is great for using up random stashed yarn that you don’t know what to do with. Plus, aren’t those little feet adorable??
- Daisy Crochet Rug by Meladora’s Creations – This gorgeous rug may take a bit of time, but it is well worth it! It would be a wonderful addition to any room in your home.
- Rounded Cord Rug by Posh Pooch Designs – I love the colors and technique used for this simple rug. It’s a quick and easy pattern that you can whip up in no time!
- Peek of Color Rug by KT and the Squid – I love rugs with fun, bright colors and this one has just that! It is also super thick and cushy since it is made with 2 strands of yarn held together.
- Pinwheel Oval Rug by Barbara de Bruin-Karnekamp – I LOVE the colors of this gorgeous rug and I also love that it’s not your typical round pinwheel. The oval shape really stands out.
I hope you enjoy these fabulously chic rug patterns and try a few for yourself too!