Looking for a project you can work on this summer? Maybe something you can make with some of your stash yarn? Or a project you can easily take with you, to work on, while you are on vacation?
Why not whip up one of these classy tote bags? …and when you are done you will have a project you can use right away!
Permission was granted by the Designers to use the photos included in this round-up.
20 Free Crochet Patterns for Tote Bags!
- Sturdy Crochet Tote by Dedri Uys
- Wrapped Ombre Tote Bag by Tamara Kelly
- Tote Bag by Patterns for Designs
- Cluster Tote Bag by Cylinda Mathews
- Amazing Grace Tote Bag by Beatrice Ryan Designs
- Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Market Tote Bag by Little Monkeys Crochet
- Summer Checkers Tote by Kathy Lashley
- Sunrise Market Tote by Elisabeth Spivey
- Kitties In A Row Tote Bag by Sara Sach
- Sturdiest Ever Market Bag / Beach Tote by Celina Lane
- Large Market Tote Crochet Pattern by Lauren Brown
- American Car Tote by Heidi Yates
- Chevron Tote by Orange September
- Heart-Throb Tote by Carol Wolf, Wolf Crochet
- Crochet Star Stitch Tote by Joanne Loh
- Granny Square Tote by B.hooked Crochet
- Eight-Pocket Two-Tone Carryall Tote by Margaret Hubert at Lion Brand Yarns
- Beach or Yarn Tote by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
- 20. Kelley’s Simple Tote by Oombawka Design
Whether you use your Tote for the beach, books or you works-in-progress (WIPs) you have many options to choose from in this round-up!
This Guest Post was prepared by Rhondda, of Oombawka Design. If you love Round-Ups you can view a full collection of Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round-ups on her Website.