I am in love with all of the great patterns in I Like Crochet Magazine! They always have a bunch of great seasonal patterns by your favorite designers in each issue. The latest issue of I Like Crochet, the June issue, is now available for download on your iPad and Desktop with 31+ bright new patterns for you to enjoy.
The June issue of I Like Crochet is now available! It is filled with everything you need to make this summer a fashion success, including the Airy Openwork Tunic, the Vivid Coral Reef Top and the Sandy Beaches Tank. Check out plush home décor for every style with a fabulous selection of afghans and a pillow, and learn the easiest way to line a bag with the Flower Bug Handbag. Plus, explore the next shawl in our elemental shawl series with the sturdy yet delicate Earthen Blocks Shawl.
This month’s features include:
- 31+ bright new patterns to help explore the summer.
- A variety of sweet and stylish tanks and cardis.
- Adorable baby patterns from blankets to bibs.
- Crochet summer totes everyone will love.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- V is for Victory Tote by Tamara Kelly
- Sweet Sunshine Afghan by Roseanna Beck
- Sandy Beaches Tank by Mary Beth Temple
- Spring Flowers Hotpad and Towel Topper Set by Susan Heyn
There are so many other fabulous patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss! From light baby blankets and bibs to totes and stylish tops. There is something for everyone in this issue!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!