Want some snugly patterns to warm you up this fall? Check out the October issue of I Like Crochet magazine! I just got a peek and it is packed with some of this fall’s coziest patterns by your favorite designers. You are sure to stay warm and stylish with the gorgeous scarves, wraps, and shawls featured in this issue. There are also many other great fall-themed patterns in this issue that are sure to please. Whether you want adorable owl patterns for baby or festive Halloween accessory patterns, this issue has everything!
This month’s features include:
- 31+ cozy fall favorites.
- Explore the shades of autumn with scarves, blankets and more.
- Work up the latest in our elemental shawl series, the Ethereal Lattice Shawl.
- Get excited about festive Halloween patterns.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Raspberry Tweed Shawl by Jennifer Dickerson
- Vine and Twigs Scarf by Jessie Rayot
- Newborn Fuzzy Monster Hat by Olivia Kent
- Marsala and Cream Set by Tamara Kelly
- Colors of Autumn Baby Blanket by Carrie Carpenter
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!