I am super obsessed with bulky yarn and super obsessed with scarves and cowl right now. I am always a sucker for a good scarf or cowl pattern because I love being able to mix and match my accessories to my outfits but also, I like giving them as gifts. I mean, who doesn’t love a good scarf? Chunky scarves are great because they tend to work up pretty quickly, which also makes them great as last minute gifts! Here is a list of 10 gorgeous scarf/cowl patterns using bulky yarn from some of my favorite designers. Enjoy and Happy Crocheting!
- Chevron Scarf by Rescued Paw Designs
- It’s a Cowl Thing by Oombawka Design
- Chestnut Hill Scarf by ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs
- Walking in the Sand Scarf by Underground Crafter
- Fast n Easy Chunky Cowl by AG Handmades
- Hoodie Cowl by Jessie at Home
- Squish by Moogly
- Tweedy Berries Cowl by Fiber Flux
- Ric Rac Striped Scarf by Whistle and Ivy
- Rustic Fringe Infinity Scarf by Little Monkeys Crochet
If you liked all of the chunky scarf/cowl patterns above, then check out some of my free patterns:
I hope you have enjoyed all of the patterns listed here and try some for yourself. Happy Crocheting!