The February 2016 issue of I Like Crochet is out today with over 29+ swoon-worthy projects! This issue is loaded with some of the coziest patterns. Love lacey patterns? There are wraps and shawls that will bring in the romance of the season. There is also a collection of stashbusters and one-skein wonders that will help you jump-start those New Year’s resolutions. Whether you need some simple mitts and cowls for the winter, or you’re looking to bring some added warmth into your home with some throws and pillows, this issue has what you need!
This month’s features include:
- Obsess over 29+ swoon-worthy projects.
- Crochet your own very lovely lace patterns.
- Explore one skein wonders to make now.
- Get inspired with the new magnificent motifs series.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Hearts and Kisses Cowl by Marie Segares
- City Tweed Scarf by Robin Nickerson
- Indigo Sunset Shawl by Amy Gunderson
- Mid-Century Motif Cowl by Denise Lavoie
- Purple Passion Mat by Pauline Fitzpatrick
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!