The June 2016 issue of I Like Crochet is out with over 29+ summer ready projects! This issue is filled with this this summer’s coolest patterns, including the Rad in Red Tank, Lovely Lilac Shrug, Summer Blues Skirt and the Beach Glass Dress. Summer living patterns, like the Mellow Yellow Rug and the Sparkle and Bloom Pillow, will help you transition your home for the season, while their collection of baby patterns will help you crochet the cutest pieces for your little ones! Whether you’re ready for the summer heat or just looking to crochet by the beach, this issue has exactly what you need.
This month’s features include:
- Bring on the sunshine with 29+ summer ready patterns.
- How do you zoo? Say hello to cute animal-themed patterns for baby
- Beach-to-boardwalk patterns to get you ready for beach days
- Crochet new summer staples for your wardrobe
- Take a siesta or throw a fiesta? Crochet patterns for relaxing and summer get-togethers
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Modern Lace Baby Blanket by Michele Maks
- Boardwalk Bag by Stacey Williams
- Dancing Diamond Dolman by Top Amy Gunderson
- Aloha Hexagon Throw by Tanya Eberhardt
- Textured Tablet Case by Tian Connaughton
- Lime Breeze Scarf by April Garwood
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!