The August 2016 issue of I Like Crochet Magazine is out with 25+ lightweight summer projects! This issue is filled with this summer’s hottest patterns, including the Rose Resort Tee, Allons-y Bag, Sand Dollar Earrings and the Fresh Air Scarf. Back to School patterns, like the Play it School iPad case and the Purr-fect Backpack, will help your little ones gear up for a new school year while our collection of on-the-go patterns will help you crochet during your last summer vacations. Whether you’re ready for the summer days or just looking to crochet something new, this issue has what you need!
This month’s features include:
- 25+ Lightweight Styles for Sunny Days
- Motif Series: High Tide Cardi
- Back to School: New Gear for a New Year
- Out-of-Town Getaway: 5 Patterns for On-the-Go
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Skinny Latte Scarf by Jennifer Dickerson
- Watercolor Tunic by Dora Ohrenstein
- Sand Dollar Earrings by Jennifer E. Ryan
- Farm Stand Watermelon Basket by Darleen Hopkins
- Buttermint Squares Table Runner by Nazanin Fard
You can find the full table of contents here.
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop! You will receive 6 issues annually with 30 projects per issue. That’s 180 projects a year!