My little girl is very much into princesses these days. Some days, she just might think she’s an actual princess. To celebrate my princess and all of the princesses out there, I have compiled a list of 12 gorgeous princess-inspired crochet patterns, from some of my favorite designers, that are perfect for any little girl! I hope you enjoy them and Happy Crocheting!
- Valerie’s Princess Dress by The Lavender Chair
- Princess Purse with Flower Embellishment by Little Monkeys Crochet
- Princess Hat With Crown and Braids by Stitch 11
- Princess Charlotte Baby Booties by Hopeful Honey
- Princess and the Pea Pillow by Michele Wilcox (Redheart)
- Snowy Princess Scarf by Fiber Flux
- Newborn Rapunzel, Princess Hat Pattern by Katie’s Crochet Goodies & Crafts
- Pretty Princess Crown by Hopeful Honey
All of the photos used in this compilation were used with permission from the designers. For any questions about the patterns in this compilation, please contact the designers directly. All patterns in this compilation are listed as free as of the time this post was written. If any of the patterns are no longer available for free, please contact me and I will remove them from the compilation.