Welcome to the NEW Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
We cannot wait to see what you’ve been working on! As always, don’t forget to stop by and pin the projects that you LOVE the most and check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see what Rhondda and I are pinning! Now let’s start the party!!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board!
Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board!
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/tuesday-pin-spiration-features-and-favorites/” size=”custom” image_width=”80″ board_width=”580″ board_height=”500″]
Our Favorite Projects: Yummy Chocolate Banana Bread, Lunchbox Printables, Crochet and DIY !
- Chocolate Banana Bread – The Crafty Blog Stalker
- DIY Fixer Upper Magnolia Wreath – Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Crochet Easy Square Coasters – Crochet for You
- Quick and Easy Bandana Purse – 2 Crochet Hooks
- Lunchbox Notes Free Printable – Homespun Engineer Guest Post at The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Beautiful Shawl – Simply Summer Street