Welcome to the NEW Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
We cannot wait to see what cool projects you’ve been working on! As always, don’t forget to stop by and pin the projects that you LOVE the most and check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see what Rhondda and I are pinning! Now let’s start the party!!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/tuesday-pin-spiration-features-and-favorites/” size=”custom” image_width=”80″ board_width=”580″ board_height=”400″]
DIY Projects, Crochet Pumpkins and Scarves and Sushi Bowls
- How to Make a Candy Corn Wreath For Halloween – The Crafty Blog Stalker
- How to Make: Super Simple Salmon and Tuna Sushi Bowls – The Professional Mom Project
- Autumn Chill Scarf – Left in Knots
- DIY Rustic Carpenter’s Toolbox – Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Free Crochet Pumpkin Instructions – Frau Tschi-Tschi
- A Beginner’s Super Scarf – Free Pattern – Underground Crafter
[clickToTweet tweet=”DIY Projects, Crochet Pumpkins and Scarves and Sushi Bowls” quote=”DIY Projects, Crochet Pumpkins and Scarves and Sushi Bowls”]
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!