I’m so excited to share that two of my designs have been featured in the April 2017 issue of I Like Crochet Magazine! These are my second and third submissions to I Like Crochet Magazine and I am so happy to be able to share them with you. I have two beautiful projects that are perfect for spring!
My Spring Baby Pixie Bonnet is absolutely adorable! It is perfect for spring and Easter. I made this adorable bonnet with Knit Picks Brava Worsted in three gorgeous spring colors.
My Color Me Calm Shawl is a beautiful oversized shawl accented with gorgeous picots. It would make a perfect gift for Mother’s Day. I made this shawl with Cascade Venezia Worsted yarn in four calming colors.
There are over 27 spring patterns available to download. There are great patterns for Easter, gorgeous shawls and other gifts for mom, and beautiful classic patterns.
This month’s features include:
- Too Cool for Stitch School: How to Crochet the Flower Puff Stitch
- Spring Lavender Headband
- Pattern Spotlight: China Blue Honeycomb Scarf
- Designer Spotlight: Amy Gunderson
- Top Color Schemes for the Season
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Sunny Bunny Bag by Amanda Saladin
- Road Trip Throw by Tamara Kelly
- Southwestern Beaded Tote by Nanette Seale
- Mystical Meadow Shawl by Olivia Kent
You can find the full table of contents here.
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop! You will receive 6 issues annually with 30 projects per issue. That’s 180 projects a year!