Welcome to this week’s Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
This week our six featured posts include free patterns, DIY/craft projects and recipes!
Make sure to visit the projects that you LOVE the most and PIN them!! Also, check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see our previously featured projects and get some PIN-spiration!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/tuesday-pin-spiration-features-and-favorites/” size=”custom” image_width=”80″ board_width=”580″ board_height=”400″]
Our Favorite Projects:
Featured This Week: Let Go of Being Perfect, Lilia Craft Party, Underground Crafter, haekelfieber, Kiku Corner and Howling at the Moon!
- Panda Cupcakes – It’s Pandamonium Here! – Let Go of Being Perfect
- Learn to Knit The Challenging Two Colors Brioche Stitch – LiliaCraftParty
- Sweet Treat Baby Blanket – Underground Crafter
- A Colorful Family of Crocheted Jam Jars – haekelfieber
- DIY: Crochet WavelengthBeanie – Crocheted by Kiku Corner
- Triangle Shawl – Howling at the Moon
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!