It’s almost scarf weather and I couldn’t be more excited! I love wearing lacy scarves in the fall because they keep you warm enough but still allow you to feel the crisp fall air. I have compiled a list of 10 free lacy scarf (and cowl) patterns for you to whip up for fall. I hope you enjoy them! Happy crocheting!
- Grey Skies Scarf by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Mountaintop Super Scarf by Fiber Flux
- Glittery Accent Scarf by Underground Crafter
- Moonlight Stroll Infinity Scarf by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Lacy Rainy Grey Scarf by Creative Crochet Workshop
- Entwined Helix Scarf by Kim Guzman
- Simply Lace Scarf by Kirsten Holloway Designs
- Island Lace Scarf by Fiber Flux
- Wasabi Pop Scarf by The Purple Poncho
- Opal Arrows Infinity Scarf by Moogly
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!