I recently started cleaning up my yarn stash and I found a bunch of partial skeins of yarn that were left over from the numerous projects I’ve done over the years. I kept even the littlest scraps of yarn thinking that I may someday need them. While trying to organize it all and come up with cool stashbusting ideas, I decided to put this list of amazing projects together that are perfect for using up stash yarn and scrap yarn too! I hope you enjoy them. Happy Crocheting!
- Striped Stash Buster Blanket by Simply Collectible Crochet
- Chunky Violet Stashbuster Cowl by Fiber Flux
- Stash Buster Coffee Cup Sleeve by Oombawka Design
- Lazy Waves Blanket by Look At What I Made
- Stash Busting Monster Pouf by KT and the Squid
- Linen Stitch Scrap Rug by Stitches ‘n’ Scraps
- Stashbuster Granny Stripe Afghan by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Scrap Dishtowel Kitchen Set by Pattern Paradise
- Granny’s Stashbusting Tissue Box Cover by EyeLoveKnots
- Scrapalicious Flower Scarf by Creative Crochet Workshop
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!