I recently received some gorgeous Lion Brand Jeans yarn and I cannot wait to make something beautiful with it. It is soft and looks just like denim! I have compiled a list of 10 gorgeous crochet patterns that use Lion Brand Jeans. I hope you enjoy them! Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
- The Weekender Shawl by Petals to Picots
- Denim Ombre Wrap by Moogly
- Weekend Bucket Bag by Moogly
- Tangram Wrap by One Dog Woof
- Speckled Cloche Hat by Kim Guzman
- Blues and Brass Bandana Cowl by Same DiNamics Crochet
- Azul V-Mesh Poncho by Mama In A Stitch
- Navajo Blanket Shrug by Make and Do Crew
- You’ll Borrow It by ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs
- The Stonewash Shrug by Make and Do Crew
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!