One of my most favorite crochet designers, Bethany from Whistle and Ivy, has designed a course to teach you how to make crochet plaid projects! Bethany has a huge array of free plaid projects on her blog and with this brand new course, she teaches you how to crochet plaid with detailed videos and instructions!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
What the course includes:
Three Modules: Basics, Techniques and Projects! Each lesson includes an instructional video.
– An Introduction to Crochet Plaid Basics
– How to decrease and increase while keeping the plaid color scheme seamless
– How to work in rounds/joined rounds
– How to work in turning rows
– How to change color and carry yarn
– How to leave frustration behind and keep your ends from tangling
– Simple color choosing technique and a printable color inspiration guide
3 FULL project tutorials so you can put your practice into action with included written patterns
A Private Facebook group to ask questions and get help
PLUS: As a special bonus, you will also receive both of Bethany’s Plaid Ebook Collections!
If you are ready to learn how to crochet plaid, you can sign up for this course for just $39! But, if you purchase before Monday, you get a special Early Bird Pricing! Use code EARLYBIRDPLAID and get $10 off!