The Wednesday Link Party 436 featuring Learn a Stitch Dishcloths
Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #436!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 436 we feature this wonderful pattern review for the Annie’s Catalog “Learn a Stitch Dishcloths” pattern booklet by @eyeloveknots, these gorgeous crochet flowers for a NEW project from @AnabeliaCraftDesign and this adorable crochet project for Valentine the Dragon from Liz at Howling at the Moon!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 436 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 436 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Anabelia Craft Design and Howling at the Moon
- Learn a Stitch Dishcloths Pattern Review | EyeLoveKnots
- Crochet flowers for a NEW project | Anabelia Craft Design
- Valentine the Dragon | Howling at the Moon
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 429: Bex Hat Free Crochet Pattern
Link and Share Wednesday Party 428: Misty Hollow Scarf
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | Equilibrium Slouch Hat | Oh So Denim Cowl
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 436’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
LEARN A STITCH DISHCLOTHS + ANNIE’S HOOK & NEEDLE KIT CLUB
Check out this wonderful crochet pattern review of the “Learn a Stitch Dishcloths” pattern booklet from Annie’s Catalog by A Stitch Shy of Normal for EyeLoveKnots.
Crochet flowers for a NEW project / 9 crochet projects Round Up
Anabelia Craft Design has created some gorgeous flowers for a new project and has a round up of some of her favorite blogs.
Valentine the Dragon
Liz from Howling at the Moon made this adorable crochet dragon named Valentine, just in time for Valentine’s Day!