If you have any Lion Brand Ice Cream yarn laying around but you have no idea what to make with it, I have 10 free crochet patterns for you to try! Lion Brand Ice Cream is a beautiful variegated yarn. It comes in two different types of colorways, long color changes or speckled. It is a great yarn for blankets, shawls, and so much more! I hope you enjoy the 10 free crochet patterns that I have compiled for you. Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
- Wrap Me In Ice Cream Shawl by Left in Knots
- Pastel Peaks Baby Hat by Crochet for You
- Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket by Moogly
- Pastel Peaks Baby Blanket by Crochet for You
- Cupcake Baby Blanket by Moogly
- Shades of Grey Scarf by Oombawka Design
- Cupcake Toddler Purse by Moogly
- Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman
- Hard Candy Baby Blanket by Moogly
- Winter Storm Scarf by Moogly
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!