10 Free Crochet Patterns Made With Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
If you have any Lion Brand Ice Cream yarn laying around but you have no idea what to make with it, I have 10 free crochet patterns for you to try! Lion Brand Ice Cream is a beautiful variegated yarn. It comes in two different types of colorways, long color changes or speckled. It is a great yarn for blankets, shawls, and so much more! I hope you enjoy the 10 free crochet patterns that I have compiled for you. Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
- Wrap Me In Ice Cream Shawl by Left in Knots
- Pastel Peaks Baby Hat by Crochet for You
- Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket by Moogly
- Pastel Peaks Baby Blanket by Crochet for You
- Cupcake Baby Blanket by Moogly
- Shades of Grey Scarf by Oombawka Design
- Cupcake Toddler Purse by Moogly
- Patchwork Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman
- Hard Candy Baby Blanket by Moogly
- Winter Storm Scarf by Moogly
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!