10 Free Crochet Patterns Using Faux Fur Yarn
Faux fur yarn is one of my favorite yarns to work with because the end result doesn’t even look like crochet! Faux fur yarn is soft, fluffy, and adds a very interesting look to any project. I have compiled a list of 10 gorgeous free faux fur projects from some of my favorite designers. I hope you enjoy the patterns! Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!
- Crochet Animal Ear Headbands by The Loopy Lamb
- Fluffy Winter Hat by Wilmade
- Fur Stripe Cowl by Whistle and Ivy
- Grandma’s Shoulder Shawl by Oombawka Design
- Riverside Slouch Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Neapolitan Twist Cowl by Moogly
- Cafe con Leche Cowl by Same DiNamics Crochet
- Faux Fur Hood by Sincerely Pam
- Deep Comfort Shawlette Scarf by Fiber Flux
- Diamonds & Fur Christmas Stocking by A Crocheted Simplicity
My favorite faux fur yarns:
Lion Brand Off the Hook Faux Fur Yarn
Red Heart Fun Fur