I love making projects with cotton yarn, especially in the summer! When I started crocheting, I only wanted to use cotton yarn for everything because of the gorgeous texture that it gives the stitches. I still using cotton yarn for a lot of my projects. There are a ton of brands that produce cotton yarns now and there are so many varieties!
I have compiled a list of 20 gorgeous cotton projects that you are sure to enjoy! Happy Crocheting!
- Citrus Slice Rug by Yarnspirations
- Everia Picot Clutch by Whistle and Ivy
- Honey Bird Triangle Scarf by Hopeful Honey Website
- Lydia Blanket by Look At What I Made
- Flirty Makeup Clutch by CrochetKim
- Moss Columns Dishcloth by American Crochet
- Spring Flower Coaster by Yarnspirations
- Tulip Potholder by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Mini Beach Bag Gift Card Holder by Little Monkeys Crochet
- Fun in the Sun Appliques by A Crocheted Simplicity