20 Free Crochet Patterns Using Cotton Yarn!
I love making projects with cotton yarn, especially in the summer! When I started crocheting, I only wanted to use cotton yarn for everything because of the gorgeous texture that it gives the stitches. I still using cotton yarn for a lot of my projects. There are a ton of brands that produce cotton yarns now and there are so many varieties!
I have compiled a list of 20 gorgeous cotton projects that you are sure to enjoy! Happy Crocheting!
- Citrus Slice Rug by Yarnspirations
- Everia Picot Clutch by Whistle and Ivy
- Honey Bird Triangle Scarf by Hopeful Honey Website
- Lydia Blanket by Look At What I Made
- Flirty Makeup Clutch by CrochetKim
- Moss Columns Dishcloth by American Crochet
- Spring Flower Coaster by Yarnspirations
- Tulip Potholder by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Mini Beach Bag Gift Card Holder by Little Monkeys Crochet
- Fun in the Sun Appliques by A Crocheted Simplicity
11. Nugget Cozies by American Crochet
12. Simple Square Scrubby Dish Cloth By Stitch11
13. Dangerously Elegant Shawl by ELK Studio
14. Unicorn Gift Card Holder by One Dog Woof
15. Kids Linen Stitch Sunhat by A Crocheted Simplicity
16. Flower Pot Cozy by Posh Pooch Designs
17. Thistle Washcloth by Creative Crochet Workshop
18. Seashells By The Seashore Crochet Blanket by Yarnspirations
19. Classic Car Crochet Applique by Carmen Rosemann
20. Picot Burst Scrubby by CrochetN’Crafts