Welcome to this week’s Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
This week our 6 Features include 4 handmade crochet projects, 1 sewing project and a delicious recipe!
Please remember to share the Features from this week before you add your new projects to the party! Thank you so much for visiting us each week. Remember to participate you can link up to your images in different places online – or even upload an image directly to the widget – you do not have to be a professional blogger or Crafter to join this party 🙂
Make sure to visit the projects that you LOVE the most and PIN them!! Also, check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see our previously featured projects and get some PIN-spiration!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
Our Favorite Projects:
Featured This Week: Kat Kat Katoen, Raven Would, Annemarie’s Haakblog, Atelier Marie-Lucienne, Left in Knots, and Made by Demi
- May in a Little Bag – Kat Kat Katoen
- Sew A Coin Purse & Personalize It With Embroidery – Raven Would
- Crochet Heart and Star Pillow – Annemarie’s Haakblog
- Granny-Spiration Challenge 2017 – May (Part V) / Mai (Teil 5) – Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Crochet Water Balloons Using Bernat Blanket Stripes – Left in Knots
- Traditional Cretan Dakos – Made by Demi
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!