Welcome to this week’s Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
This week our six featured projects include four gorgeous crochet projects and two delicious recipes! Scroll down to see more!
Welcome to our weekly Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party! Each week you share your fantastic projects, recipes, treats, crafts, crochet, knitting, sewing and so much more! Thank you for inspiring us to create and letting us share your projects with our readers too!
♥ Rhondda & Amy
Please remember to share the features from this week before you add your new projects to the party! Remember to participate you can link up to your images in different places online – or even upload an image directly to the widget – you do not have to be a professional blogger or Crafter to join this party 🙂
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
Our Favorite Projects:
Featuring Projects from: Let Go of Being Perfect, Frau Tschi-Tschi, Kiku Corner, Atelier Marie-Lucienne, Sew Historically and Annemarie’s Haakblog!
- Panda Sugar Cookies … It’s Pandamonium Over Here! – Let Go of Being Perfect
- Crochet small unicorn – free instruction – Frau Tschi-Tschi
- DIY: Crochet Emma Lace Scarf by Simona Merchant-Dest – Kiku Corner
- Granny-Spiration Challenge 2017 – August (Part VIII / Part 8) – Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Vegan Cream Cheese/ Queso Fresco Alternative – Sew Historically
- Bees! – Annemarie’s Haakblog
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!