The Wednesday Link Party 345 featuring DIY Hand Cream
Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Link Party #345!
This week at Wednesday Link Party 345 we feature DIY hand cream, the Ice Flower Granny Square crochet pattern, and Our Generation doll poncho and pants!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 344 we feature projects from IDIM in Berlin, Crochet Cloudberry and Craft Attic Resources!
- DIY Hand Cream | IDIM in Berlin
- Ice Flower Granny Square | Crochet Cloudberry
- Our Generation Doll Poncho and Pants | Craft Attic Resources
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Featuring a DIY Project for Floss Wrapped Easter Eggs
Featuring Simple Chains Cowl Pattern
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 345’s Features! Thank you!
Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) & Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet)
Thanks for joining us!