Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Link Party #357!
This week at Wednesday Link Party 357 we feature a Ring Tailed Lemur C2C Square (Free Pattern), a Frida Kahlo C2C Shawl and a Smiley Emoji Keychain with Mask (Free Pattern)!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 357 we feature projects from My Hobby is Crochet, Haekelfieber Austria and Frau Tschi Tschi
- Ring Tailed Lemur C2C Square – Free Crochet Pattern and Graph | My Hobby is Crochet
- C2C Shawl – Frida Kahlo | Haekelfieber Austria
- Smiley Emoji Keychain with Mask | Frau Tschi Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 357’s Features! Thank you!
Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) & Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet)
Thanks for joining us!