At the Wednesday Link Party 463 our features include a very pretty Summer Field Bracelet (crochet pattern) from @mayakuzman, a bright textured Whirlpool Crochet Doily (free crochet pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby and these super handy Mini Oven Mitts (free pattern) from @hellosewing1!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 463 Features Here 👇
This Week at the Wednesday Link Party 463 we feature projects from Little Treasures, Raji’s Craft Hobby and Hello Sewing
- Summer Field Bracelet (pattern release) | Little Treasures (Maya Kuzman)
- Whirlpool Crochet Doily (free crochet pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- How to Make Mini Oven Mitts (free pattern) | Hello Sewing
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 232: Hanging Basket Free Crochet Pattern
Link and Share Wednesday Party 214: Pink Ribbon Tote Bag
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 463’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!