The Wednesday Link Party #493 featuring a Crochet Kitchen Towel
At the Wednesday Link Party 493 our features include a handy Crochet Kitchen Towel (free crochet pattern) from @my_crochet_space, an adorable Bunny Couple Amigurumi (free pattern available) from Craft Attic Resources and the bright and colorful Knit Gartrell Crew for Kenji (knitting project) from @kikucorner!
PIN these this week ↓
Sophie Beanie (free pattern) | Simply Sublime Scarf (free pattern)
Wednesday Link Party 493 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at the Wednesday Link Party 493 we feature projects from My Crochet Space, Craft Attic Resources and Kiku Corner.
- Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern (free crochet pattern) | My Crochet Space
- Bunny Couple Amigurumi Project (free pattern available) | Craft Attic Resources
- Knit Gartrell Crew for Kenji | Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 476: Lightweight Grace Tinley Beanie
Link and Share Wednesday Party 367: Chrysanthemum Granny Square
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards!
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 493’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!