The Wednesday Link Party #503 featuring Easy Crochet Washcloths
At the Wednesday Link Party 503 our features include these Easy Crochet Washcloths (free crochet pattern) designed by a @my_crochet_space, a pattern review for these adorable Wrap Boots from @cre8tioncrochetblog and this cozy, crocheted Through the Window Afghan (free crochet pattern) from @eyeloveknots!
PIN these this week ↓
Stormy Ride Hat (free pattern) | Adalia Scarf (free pattern)
Wednesday Link Party 503 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 503 we feature projects from My Crochet Space, Cre8tion Crochet and EyeLoveKnots.
- Easy Crochet Washcloth (free crochet pattern) | My Crochet Space
- Wrap Boots (Pattern Review) | Cre8tion Crochet
- Through the Window Afghan (free crochet pattern) | EyeLoveKnots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 491: Crochet Tea Set
Link and Share Wednesday Party 335: Winter Jewels Blanket CAL
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards!
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 503’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!