This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Crochet Shamrock Pattern
- Approximately 10 yds of Medium Weight Yarn; I used Red Heart Shimmer* in the Lime colorway
- Size D 3.25mm Crochet Hook*
- Yarn Needle* for weaving ends
* affiliate link
dc – double crochet
hdc – half double crochet
sc – single crochet
sl st – slip stitch
tr – treble crochet
*– indicates instructions to be repeated
 – indicates instructions to be repeated inside of the brackets
Round 1: Magic Circle, *[ch 3, 1 tr, 1 dc, 1 tr, ch 3, sl st into magic circle]; Repeat from * 3 more times (Note: If you want a 3 leaf clover, repeat only 2 more times)
Stem: Ch 6, 1 sc into the 2nd ch from hook, 1 sc into each remaining st across, sl st into the magic circle, fasten off and weave all ends.
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.