Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Link Party #289!
This week our three featured projects include a beautiful crochet Marrakech Hat project, an adorable Little Easter Bunny Crochet Project, and a fun Bahama Waves Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern!
Get the links to each of these projects beneath the image in the post below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 289 we feature projects from Kiku Corner, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Stitch in Progress
- DIY: Crochet Marrakech Hat by Kiku Corner
- Little Easter Bunny Crochet Project from Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Bahama Waves Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern by Stitch in Progress
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 289’s Features! Thank you!
Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) & Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet)
Thanks for joining us!