I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #shop #SayCheeseburger #CollectiveBias
One of my favorite things to eat (besides ice cream) is a juicy and delicious cheeseburger. I cannot resist a good cheeseburger. I especially can’t resist one that has bacon, onions, and barbecue sauce! I love putting all of my favorite things into a burger. I call this one the Barbecue Cowboy Cheeseburger. It’s a recipe that I love to make at home because I don’t always get what I want when I eat out. The burger is made with 80/20 ground beef on a lightly toasted bun with Kraft Mayo, Kraft Singles, and Kraft Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce. It is topped off with bacon and crispy fried onions. YUM!
When I went to Walmart last week and picked up all of the ingredients to make my super special burger. All of the condiments were in one place and the Kraft Singles were in the cheese/dairy aisle. I got my ground beef, bacon, onions and burger buns in the other food aisles. I love that when I shop at Walmart, I can pick up everything in one place. I took everything home and started making my burgers for lunch. My husband loves my Barbecue Cowboy Cheeseburgers and asks for them regularly 🙂
To make these delicious Barbecue Cowboy Cheeseburgers, first I seasoned my ground beef with salt and pepper. I formed them into patties and cooked them in my cast iron pan. You can also make yours on the grill (which makes them even better!) While the burgers are cooking, toast your buns and spread your Kraft Mayo on one side of the bun.
When your burgers are almost done, add your Kraft Singles and allow it to melt. Place the cheeseburger patty onto the bun and add a swirl of barbecue sauce.
Top your cheeseburger with a couple of strips of bacon and some crispy fried onions.
Did you know about the Kraft Foods Paisley Points program? The Kraft Foods Paisley Points campaign is the only program that rewards you for buying the Kraft Foods cheese brands you know, love, and use for family meals! The program is simple: Starting June 3rd, 2014 until August 31st, 2014 shop for select Kraft Foods cheese brands at Walmart, scan your receipt, and earn rewards!
Over 100 Kraft Foods cheese brands are eligible. Plus, when you sign up for Paisley Points you’ll be automatically entered into the grand prize sweepstakes.
Earn bonus points!
- Sign up with a Paisley Point blogger’s promo code = 30 points
- Share your receipt submissions on Facebook = 15 points
- Share your prize redemptions on Facebook = 15 points
Grand Prize Sweepstakes
Simply sign up for Paisley Points and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win Brad Paisley memorabilia!
- 10 guitars signed by Brad Paisley
- 20 hats signed by Brad Paisley
- 20 guitar cheeseboard sets
- A $5 Walmart gift card for 200 Paisley Points
- A $10 Walmart gift card is 350 Paisley Points
- A $20 Walmart gift card is 500 Paisley Points
- A Brad Paisley t-shirt is 750 Paisley Points
- Brad Paisley’s newest CD “Wheelhouse” is 300 Paisley Points
The next time you’re at Walmart or your local market, pick up some of these Kraft products and make your own Barbecue Cowboy Cheeseburger for lunch or dinner and get Paisley Points for a chance to win all sorts of great prizes!
- 1lb ground beef (80/20)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of Kraft Singles
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- Kraft Hickory Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- Kraft Mayo
- Preheat cast iron pan or grill.
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper.
- For beef into burger patties that are slightly larger than buns.
- Cook patties in cast iron pan or grill until desired temperature.
- While the patties are cooking, heat oil in a deep pan or skillet.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika. Mix until combined.
- Dredge onion slices in seasoned flour.
- Fry onion slices in oil until crispy and brown. Drain excess oil from crispy onions.
- Place Kraft Singles onto the burger patties and allow them to melt.
- Lightly toast burger buns and spread mayo on one side.
- Place burger patties onto the buns.
- Add barbecue sauce, bacon, and fried onions. Top with burger bun top.