Welcome to the 2022 Scarf of the Month CAL!
For my June contribution, I have a super cute skinny fashion cowl that is perfect for the warm weather days. Next week I will share the free pattern for the matching hat! Scroll down to check out the FREE crochet pattern for the Isabella Cowl.
And for a limited time only, get a FREE PDF version of this pattern from my Ravelry shop! I hope you enjoy it! Happy Crocheting!
Rhondda and I are so excited to continue hosting the Scarf of the Month CAL in 2022. We will each have a new free scarf/cowl pattern on our blogs each month, for 12 months! Plus, we will have 11 amazing designers that will be joining us this year. If you want to know more about the Scarf of the Month CAL, including the schedule, please visit this intro post.
We will also be continuing to offer a free PDF version of our patterns for 24 hours! Make sure to stop by each blog and look for the coupon code or sale link.
We have also added a supply list! To see the supplies needed for our scarf and hat patterns, click here.
If you would like to share your progress, please feel free to add your Ravelry Project Pages for each of the scarves and hats that you make! Each pattern post will include a specific pattern link to Ravelry so you can add your own project. Rhondda has put together a great tutorial on how to add projects to Ravelry, which you can find here.
Make sure to visit the other Scarf posts from this month’s CAL:
Click here to see Rhondda’s June Pattern: Wander Around Casual Striped Scarf Pattern
Click here to see the Savvy Muse Cowl by The Loopy Lamb
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Purchase PDF on Ravelry
Purchase PDF on Etsy
- Approximately 134 yds of Category 3 Light Weight Yarn; I used Lion Brand Mandala Baby* in the Pixie Hollow colorway
- Size I 5.5mm Furls Streamline Pride Glitter Crochet Hook*
- Yarn Needle* for weaving ends
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
sk – skip
sl st – slip stitch
sp – space
st(s) – stitch(es)
 – indicates instructions to be worked into one stitch
() – indicates stitch counts
* – indicates instructions to be repeated
14.4 stitches & 16 rows = 4″ (in pattern st)
Approximately 3″ wide and 36″ around
Chain a multiple of 2 + 1
- This pattern is written in US terms.
- Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project.
- Ch spaces are not counted in the final stitch count at the end of each round.
Ch 131, without twisting, join into beginning ch with a sl st, ch 1.
Round 1: *[1 sc, ch 1, 1 sc] all into the next st, sk the next st; Repeat from * around, join into the beginning sc with a sl st, turn. (130 sts)
Round 2: Ch 1, sk the first st, *[1 sc, ch 1, 1 sc] all into the next ch-sp, sk the next st; Repeat from * around, join into the beginning sc with a sl st, turn. (130 sts)
Rounds 3-11: Repeat Round 2
Round 12: Ch 1, 1 sc into each sc around, fasten off. (130 sts)
- Weave all ends.
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT create PDFs of the patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.