Welcome to the NEW Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
We cannot wait to see what cool projects you’ve been working on! As always, don’t forget to stop by and pin the projects that you LOVE the most and check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see what Rhondda and I are pinning! Now let’s start the party!!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/tuesday-pin-spiration-features-and-favorites/” size=”custom” image_width=”80″ board_width=”580″ board_height=”400″]
4 Free Crochet Patterns and 2 Healthy Recipes!
- Planned Color Pooling Crochet Agyle Super Scarf – The Purple Poncho
- HCLF Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup – Healthy Helper
- Men cowl: “sleeve in sleeve” (free pattern) – Kat Kat Katoen
- Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes – Healthy Helper
- Stuff and Spill Halloween Cauldron – Left in Knots
- Autumn Placemats Free Crochet Pattern – Olives & Okra
[clickToTweet tweet=”4 Free Crochet Patterns and 2 Healthy Recipes! See them at this week’s #TuesdayPINspirationParty” quote=”4 Free Crochet Patterns and 2 Healthy Recipes! See them at this week’s #TuesdayPINspirationParty” theme=”style6″]
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!