Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Link Party #402!
At The Wednesday Link Party 402 we feature a beautiful DIY Lunch Bag (free sewing pattern from @hellosewing1, an adorable free crochet pattern for the Sleeping Beauty Comfort Blanket from @haekelfieber_austria, and a gorgeous Granny Go Round Jumper project from Howling at the Moon!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 402 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 402 we feature projects from Hello Sewing, Häkelfieber Austria, and Howling Liz
- DIY Lunch Bag Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial | Hello Sewing
- Sleeping Beauty Comfort Blanket – Free Crochet Pattern | Häkelfieber Austria
- Granny Go Round Jumper | Howling at the Moon
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 402’s Features! Thank you!
Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) & Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet)
Thanks for joining us!