Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #433!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 433 our features include a handy crochet Triangle Corner Basket (free pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby, a Victorian Style Crochet Chunky Neck Warmer (free pattern) from @mayakuzman and an adorable Sewn Pillowcase Dress (free pattern and size chart) from @hellosewing1!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 433 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 433 we feature projects from Raji’s Craft Hobby, Little Treasures and Hello Sewing.
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket (free pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- Chunky Neck Warmer (free pattern) | Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures)
- Girl’s Pillowcase Dress (free pattern and size charts) | Hello Sewing
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 433’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
This handy crochet triangle corner basket is available as a free crochet pattern (with video) from Raji’s Craft Hobby. This basket measures 6-inches but it is easy to customize to other sizes too!
Chunky Neck Warmer
This Victorian Style Chunky Neck Warmer is available as a free crochet pattern from Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures). To make your neck warmer you will need Super Bulky Weight Yarn  and a 8-10 mm hook.
Girl’s Pillowcase Dress
Learn how to make this adorable girl’s pillowcase dress with the free pattern and video from Hello Sewing. She is including a size chart for these outfits and has linked to a charitable organization (Little Dresses for Africa) that would love donations of dresses if you have time to make and send them!