Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #443!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 443 our features include an Oversized Crochet Sweater from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle, How to Upcycle a Candle Jar into a Pin Cushion from Sum of their Stories and How to Make and use a DIY Lucet Fork from Condo Blues.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 443 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 443 we feature projects from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle, Sum of Their Stories & Condo Blues
- Oversized Crochet Sweater | Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- How to Upcycle a Candle Jar into a Pin Cushion | Sum of their Stories
- How to Make and Use a DIY Lucet Fork | Condo Blues
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 425: DIY Faux Leather Tags
Link and Share Wednesday Party 312: Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 443’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
Oversized Crochet Sweater
Check out Julie’s take on the on the Oversized Color Block Crochet Sweater Pattern by Hooked on Homemade Happiness. Julie shares her yarn selection and adjustments!
How to Upcycle a Candle Jar into a Cute Pincushion
Learn how to upcycle an empty candle jar into a pin cushion with this wonderful tutorial from Sum of their Stories!
How to Make an Upcycled Lucet Crochet Fork
Learn how to make a Lucet fork out of a regular plastic takeout fork with this fabulous post by Condo Blues.