Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #434!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 434 our features include a gorgeous The Cailleach Capelet from @mayakuzman, this adorable Mackenzie the Seahorse project from Howling at the Moon, and a free crochet pattern for this functional Rectangle Basket with Dividers from @itsrajisscrafthobby!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 434 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 434 we feature projects from Raji’s Craft Hobby, Little Treasures and Hello Sewing.
- The Cailleach Capelet | Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures)
- Mackenzie the Seahorse | Howling at the Moon
- Crochet Rectangle Basket with Dividers | Raji’s Craft Hobby
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
The Wednesday Link Party 418: Pink Speckled Constellate Hat
Link and Share Wednesday Party 337: St. Patrick’s Day Finger Puppets
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 434’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
The Cailleach Capelet
This gorgeous The Cailleach Capelet from Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures) is a gorgeous crocheted capelet with beautiful bobbles. You can purchased this finished capelet from Maya’s Etsy shop.
Mackenzie the Seahorse
This adorable project for Mackenzie the Seahorse was created by Howling Liz using a pattern from the book Amigurumi Treasures 2 by Erinna Lee.
Crochet Rectangle Basket with Dividers
Learn how to this fun and function Rectangle Basket with this free crochet pattern from Raji’s Craft Hobby! These baskets are perfect for storage in your home and are quick and easy to make.