Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #445!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 445 our features include this helpful Crochet Bed Runner from Linda’s Crafty Corner, these beautiful crocheted Flowers of Eden from @mayakuzman and a pretty Country Grace Pullover crocheted by @eyeloveknots.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 445 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 445 we feature projects from Linda’s Crafty Corner, Maya Kuzman (The Little Treasures) and EyeLoveKnots
- Crochet Bed Runner | Linda’s Crafty Corner
- Flowers of Eden | Maya Kuzman (The Little Treasures)
- Country Grace Pullover | EyeLoveKnots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 445’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
Crochet Bed Runner
Check out this gorgeous Crochet Bed Runner project from Linda’s Crafty Corner! She links to the granny squares used in her project so you can make your own.
Flowers of Eden Hexagon
These Flowers of Eden Hexagons from Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures) are absolutely stunning! They can be used for blankets, shawls, cushions and more!
CoUNTRY GRACE PULLOVER – CROCHET PATTERN REVIEW
Alexandra’s crochet pattern review of the Country Grace Pullover pattern from designer Tammy Hildebrand for Annie’s Signature Designs is fantastic! She includes so many details including what yarn she used and how long it takes to crochet the pattern, as well as some other helpful tips.