Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #438!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 438 our features include this beautiful Easy Cool Ocean Crochet Scarf (free crochet pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby, a fabulous sewing tutorial for How to Make a Self-Binding Sherpa Fleece Blanket (with video tutorial) from @hellosewing1 and a free crochet pattern for Crochet Tomatoes from @haekelfieber_austria!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 438 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 438 we feature projects from Raji’s Craft Hobby, Hello Sewing and Häkelfieber Austria
- How To Crochet a Easy Cool Ocean Crochet Scarf | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- How to Make a Self-Binding Sherpa Fleece Blanket | Hello Sewing
- Big Food – Tomato Free Crochet Pattern | Häkelfieber Austria
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 422: DIY Cat Hammock
Link and Share Wednesday Party 312: Stained Glass Fingerless Gloves
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 438’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
How To Crochet a Easy Cool Ocean Crochet Scarf
This beautiful Easy Cool Ocean Crochet Scarf by Raji’s Craft Hobby is a great beginner crochet pattern. Both the free crochet pattern and a video tutorial are available in her post.
How to Make a Self-Binding Sherpa Fleece Blanket
Snuggle up with your very own comfy and cozy Sherpa Fleece Blanket made from this lovely sewing pattern from Hello Sewing! The pattern is available in several sizes and has both a written pattern and a video tutorial.
Big Food – Tomatoes
Get the latest pattern from Häkelfieber Austria’s big food series: the tomato! The free crochet pattern is available on her blog as well as the link to the eBooks to get the patterns for all sorts of crochet patterns for the fruits and vegetables in this series.