Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #436!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 437 our features include a lovely Victorian era inspired crochet lace neckwarmer from @mayakuzman, a soft and cozy Baby Blanket with Pompoms from Liz at Howling at the Moon and a heartwarming Pocket Prayer Quilt Tutorial from @hellosewing1.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 437 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 437 we feature projects from Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures), Howling at the Moon and Hello Sewing.
- Scarlet’s Lace Neckwarmer | Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures)
- Crochet Baby Blanket with Pompoms | Howling at the Moon
- Pocket Prayer Quilt Tutorial | Hello Sewing
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 436: Valentine the Dragon
Link and Share Wednesday Party 435: Twisted Earwarmer with Texture
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | 15 Free Crochet Patterns Just in Time for Valentine’s Day | Elise Infinity Scarf
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 437’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
Scarlet’s Lace Neckwarmer
This gorgeous Victorian-era inspired neckwarmer, created by Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures,) is available as a premium pattern in Maya’s Etsy and Ravelry shops.
Baby Blanket with Pompoms
Liz from Howling at the Moon has created this beautiful Baby Blanket with Pompoms using a free pattern from Daisy Farm Crafts.
DIY Pocket Prayer Quilt Tutorial and Patterns
Get the step-by-step tutorial on how to make these beautiful and thoughtful pocket prayer quilts from Hello Sewing (includes video tutorial.)