Welcome to The Wednesday Link Party #439!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 439 our features include How to Sew a Draft Stopper (with video tutorial) from @hellosewing1, a Basic Crochet Finger Puppet (free pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby and Interlaced Granny Stripe Blanket (free pattern) from @haekelfieber_austria!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 439 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 439 we feature projects from Hello Sewing, Raji’s Craft Hobby and Häkelfieber Austria
- How to Door or Window Draft Stopper with Video | Hello Sewing
- Basic Crochet Finger Puppet (free pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- Interlaced Granny Stripes Blanket (free pattern) | Häkelfieber Austria
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 373: Her Majesty Takes a Bow Queen Blanket Project
Link and Share Wednesday Party 350: The Dahlia Afghan
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 439’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
How to Door or Window Draft Stopper with Video
Learn how to create this wonderful door or window draft guard with a fabulous sewing pattern and video tutorial from Hello Sewing.
One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
Learn how to create these adorable finger puppets with this free crochet pattern from Raji’s Craft Hobby, which features both the written pattern and a video tutorial.
Granny Stripes Grid Blanket – Free Pattern
How gorgeous is this Granny Stripes Grid Blanket from Häkelfieber Austria? Get the free crochet pattern along with a photo tutorial and chart from her blog.