The Wednesday Link Party #452 featuring Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
This week at the Wednesday Link Party #452 our features include this gorgeous Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif from @itsrajiscrafthobby, a beautiful Honeycomb Crochet Baby Blanket project from @sumoftheirstories, and a super fun DIY Rope Bowl/Basket tutorial from @hellowsewing1!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 452 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 452 we feature projects from Raji’s Craft Hobby, Sum of Their Stories and Hello Sewing
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- Honeycomb Crochet Baby Blanket | Sum of Their Stories
- How to Make a Rope Bowl or Basket (with a Fun Twist) | Hello Sewing
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 409: Pineapple Soap Cozy
Link and Share Wednesday Party 348: Stash-buster Sunshine Baby Blanket
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | Felicity the Flamingo | Spring Tranquility Infinity Scarf
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 451’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!