The Wednesday Link Party #473 featuring Stress Reliever Yarn Balls
At the Wednesday Link Party 473 our features include these fun Stress Reliever Yarn Balls (crochet project) from @eyeloveknots, a lovely Lagoon Mohair Brocéliande Headband (knitting) from @kikucorner and these Easy to Make Crochet Sunflower Doilies (free pattern and tutorial) from @itsrajiscrafthobby.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 473 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 473 we feature projects from Kiku Corner, EyeLoveKnots and Raji’s Craft Hobby.
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Doilies (free pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- Yarn Ball Stress Reliever (crochet project) | EyeLoveKnots
- Lagoon Mohair Brocéliande Headband (knitting project) | Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 470: Crochet Fall Gnome Scarf
Link and Share Wednesday Party 417: Autumn Orchard Table Runner
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | Jubilee Scarf | Pumpkin Mason Jar Cozy
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 473’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!