15 Free Crochet Patterns Just in Time for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! If you are still looking for some fun and festive patterns to celebrate the day of love, I have some great patterns for you to try. I have compiled a list of 15 gorgeous Valentine’s Day themed projects from some of my favorite designers. I hope you enjoy the patterns! Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Please note that all of the crochet patterns featured here were free at the time they were added to this compilation. If you find a pattern that is no longer listed as free, please let me know so that I may update the compilation. Thank you!
- Heart Filled Square by Moogly
- Heart Shaped Pot Holder Posh Pooch Design
- Puff Hearts Beanie by Crochet for You
- Granny Square Heart Pillow by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- C2C XO Wall Hanging by EyeLoveKnots
- Vermont Valentine Mittens by Stitch & Hustle
- My Love Beanie, Slouch & Messy Bun by A Crocheted Simplicity
- C2C Valentine’s Envelope by EyeLoveKnots
- Valentine Treat Bag by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Valentine Rose Ball by Fiber Flux
- Heart Shaped Cloth by Moogly
- Candy Conversation Hearts by One Dog Woof
- Hugs & Kisses Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity
- C2C Enamored Heart Washcloth by EyeLoveKnots
- LOVE Pillow Cover by Maria’s Blue Crayon
Hope you try some of these amazing patterns and have a Happy Valentine’s Day!