Crochet Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Size H (5.0mm) Crochet Hook*
- Approximately 24 yds of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn in two colors:
- Yarn Needle*, for weaving ends
- Stitch Marker*
ch – chain
st(s) – stitch(es)
sk – skip
dc – double crochet
sp – space
Approximately 4″ in diameter
- This pattern is written in US terms.
With Color A
*Twist the ch back, work 4 dc into the next st, twist ch and work 4 dc into next st** Repeat from * to ** across. Fasten off. Leave a long tail for sewing.
Using your tail end and yarn needle, join the two ends to form a circle. Gather the ruffles and start weaving through the stitches with your yarn needle to cinch up the circle and tighten the stitches. Bind off your yarn and weave in the ends.Finish:
- Using yarn needle Color B, make a few french knots to create little berries (see tutorial link above)
- Cut approximately 6″ of Color B and tie into a bow. Use yarn needle and Color B (or needle and thread) to sew the bow on to the mini wreath.
- Cut 8″ of yarn to hang the ornament. Thread the yarn through yarn needle and pass it through one of the top stitches. Remove the yarn needle and tie a knot in the yarn to make your hanging string.
If you would like to purchase the products used in this project and help support my blog, you can do both by making your purchases through my affiliate links!
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.